Terrarium TV for Android Box will replace the need of KODI on the TV Box. Yes! Terrarium TV Movies and TV Shows App has come up with a clear desire to serve the people who are in love with watching Movies all the time. In fact, It has got the good reviews from the tech experts. Read the full review here about the App. Now, we are going to deal with the Installation procedure of Terrarium TV to your Android TV Box.
The method I’m going to explain would work on any Android supported Media streaming device with inbuilt “Browser” option. The Android TV Box has come with a default browser by which we are going to download & Install the latest version Terrarium TV APK file. Are you ready? If yes, let’s move to the heart of the guide.
Install Terrarium TV on Android TV Box
Here are the steps you need to follow to download Terrarium TV to Android TV Box:
Step 1: Enable Unknown Sources If Not Enabled Already
As Terrarium TV is not ready to Install from the Google Playstore, we need to side load the Terrarium TV APK file to the Android TV Box. To perform that we need to check the Unknown Option on the TV box.
On the menu screen of you Box, select the Settings. Find the preferences option, scroll right to find “more settings” & click on it. Find security tab on the TV box and click on it. Now, scroll down by using your Android Box remote until you find the Unknown Sources option. Now, make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled. If it gives a warning message as a pop-up, don’t worry about it. Just click OK button.
Step 2: Download Terrarium TV Official APK File
Any Android Box should come up with a default web browser. If you don’t own it on your device, download Chrome or any other browser from the Play store. In this guide, I’m going to use my default Android Box web browser.
Find the web browser from “Apps” tab. Some devices have it on the main screen itself. Open the Browser. Now, we need to use the Android TV Box Remote as a Mouse. For that, you must click on the “pointer” button on the Remote. Now you will see a black arrow on the TV Screen. By clicking the up arrow button on the Remote, move the cursor to the address bar.
Now click the OK button to select the address bar, and type the URL – https://terrariumtvs.com/. To use the Remote as a keyboard, now you need to click on the pointer button once again. Once you enter the URL of the official fan made Terrarium TV website, click on the Enter button.
Once again click on the pointer button on the Box remote to scroll the site for APK link.
You can see the link available as shown in the below Image. Click on the official APK download link to grab the file to your TV Box.
Step 3: Install The Downloaded APK File on Android Box
Now, go to Apps, find the file manager application. Click on the App to find the APK file. In my box, I find “Local Disk” right after I pressed on the File manager. After that, Click on “Download” folder. There you can see the APK file saved as app-release.apk. Click on the APK file; it will now show you a screen to proceed to the Installation. So click on the Install button on the Android box display. The Terrarium TV App is now Installing to the TV Box. Just wait until the process finishes.
Boom! Terrarium TV is now fully available on my Android TV Box. That means you can also watch latest Movies and TV Shows on your Android Box using Terrarium TV official App.
Step 4: Open Terrarium TV on Android Box
You can directly use the Installed app “Open” button. For the future use, you can find every Installed app on the “Apps” section.
Settings To Change Before Watching Movies on Android Box
- Once you open the Terrarium TV App, there is a menu button where you can access the Settings section. Click on that three horizontally lined menu button and click on the Settings tab.
- Scroll down to find the “Force Android TV mode” and enable it.
- And also you can select the default video player to “MX player” or “VLC” player.
How To Watch Movies on Terrarium TV on Android Box Device
- Open the Movie or TV show you want to watch on Terrarium TV.
- Click on the Play button.
- Terrarium TV brings you the streaming links from different websites and with different qualities.
- Click on any streaming link; you will get several options like Play, Play with subtitles, Download, Open with, etc.
- To watch it on your current device, click on the “Play” button.
- If you are not already installed MX Player, the Terrarium TV App shows you MX Player not Installed error.
- Click on Install.
- If you are not logged into your Play store account, do log in with your details.
- Now Install MX Player from the Play store.
- Come back to the streaming links and click on the Play button to enjoy the Movie or TV Show.
Features of Terrarium TV on Android Box
- If you use the Movies and TV Shows App on your TV Box, you can save Smartphone battery life.
- Experience the HD quality on any TV using the Box device.
- Get latest released stuff every day.
- Now, the app is providing 4K movies for free.
- Media is divided into sections to access quickly.
- You can download and favorite TV shows or Movies to have the better control.
That is how you can Install Terrarium TV on any Android TV Box. The method I have shared here will work on Android Boxes like Amazon Fire TV or Firestick, GEM Box, Nvidia Shield TV (if it has default browser), Q-Box 4K, Matricom G-Box Q2, S-Box, Xiaomi Mi Box, MXQ Pro 4K, Android MX3 4K, M8, and Et Cetera.
For more details on Terrarium TV for Android Box, bookmark the official fan made the website on your device right now. We will come back soon with a useful post on Terrarium TV.